This October, we’re partnering with the Susan G. Komen foundation with a goal of raising over $1,000 to save lives and end breast cancer forever.
Breast cancer is a disease that affects 1 in 8 women during their lifetime. As the world’s largest and most impactful breast cancer organization, Susan G. Komen supports more breast cancer research than any other nonprofit, while providing real-time help to those facing the disease.
This isn’t a typical fundraiser. Our Crew Bases will compete against each other and the top base will win prizes for it’s members.
- The program runs from 0000 CST, Oct 1st, 2020 through 2359 CST, Oct 31st, 2020.
- Only donations made during this time period count towards the base’s total.
- Your donation must use the same email address and name registered on your AAvirtual account.
- The final total is determined via an aggregated total of the base member’s donations.
- Each donation must have a minimum of $1 to be counted.
- Base transfers will be suspended for the month of October.
- NEA (NorthEast) encompasses NYC, UDC, and BOS due to member counts. These bases are treated as one.
- HDQ is included in the competition, but will not be selected as the winner.